BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's Over


Our action is done! We just had our No Place for Hate Night about 30 minutes ago, and I can honestly say it went pretty well. A good amount of people came, so that made me feel very relieved and happy. All of our groups/stations did a great job and I was able to take a quick peek at each one. All of hard work paid off, all of the planning, memorizing, arranging, and (for me anyway) worrying was all worth it. Earlier our teacher brought up that the 4th graders were planning field day, they were able to do that with every class in 4th grade’s help. We made this whole event that was probably just as big (some people in my class even think bigger) with just our class of 23 people. How we all came together and united as a community helped us make this happen and if we had never done that, I guarantee that what we did tonight would not have happened. All in all, I’m proud of us.  

0 comments: