BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Sayings"

 My favorite for exhibition:
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

One that relates to most of the boys in my class:
Life throws you curve balls every now and then; the thing is you got to know when to swing to get far.

    * Always laugh when you can, it's the cheapest medicine.
    * If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. (Mark twain)
    * A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.
    * You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.
    * If you love somebody, set him or her free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were
    * Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you’re in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get.
    * Where there is love there is life.
    * Love me not. Love me never. But when you love me love me forever!
    * Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
    * Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. (Albert Einstein)
    * And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It is the life in your years. (Abraham Lincoln)

 ALL FOR NOW, BUT I WILL BE ADDING MORE!

0 comments: