BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

The Big Day Is TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am scared, excited, and relieved all at the same time. Setting up this event has been SUPER stressful, but I’m pretty sure it will be worth it. Through this experience I have wanted to die, thanks to not so great cooperation, being rejected by about a dozen different companies, and most of all being scared that no one will come  and that all of our hard work will be for absolutely nothing. As you can tell, and my teacher has pointed out earlier this year, I’m a worrier. I now know that we’ll have enough food, that at least 10 people are coming not including our class or family (this is not very reassuring) and that we’ve gotten through disagreements and disliking group members enough to where we can fulfill our jobs at the event tomorrow. I am still scared and worried, but not as much as I was before. I will be doing A LOT of praying tonight. Let’s hope our hard work pays off. 

0 comments: