BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

What I Think We Should Do To Bring The Community Together

Today I was informed about a way another school tried to get their community together that I really liked. What they did was have one lunch period where you could sit anywhere, but by someone new who you’re not familiar with. I think this was great because it really got the students to interact with new people. I think that this would be a great thing to propose to Mr. baker as an exhibition project because it might allow your acquaintances to get to know you and maybe even become your good friend. In my case, the person who's been my best friend since 1st grade isn't going to the same middle school, we've been able to be fine not being in the same classes (I actually haven't been in her class since 1st grade), but it's going to be hard not being around her at school at all and never being able to look at her for support. This idea of sitting and interacting with different people might help people find future middle school friends.

0 comments: