BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Central Idea

My favorite central idea is probably both ''to be human means to not hate, but to appreciate things while you can'' and ''to help our world become a better place, our generation needs to help stop hate''. I like them because I think they both really describe the central idea. They’re both slogans that really describe who we are today; I think that that was the most important thing the central idea needed. For the first one, it is important for us to appreciate what we have, we're all very fortunate to have loving families and homes and we need to remember that. Maybe when you start to feel hate toward someone you can think of every good thing they've done, that could probably help you cool down and not think such bad thoughts. For the second slogan our generation really is important because we can stop hate, but only if we work together. We’re the future and that's something we need to remember.

Since we can only have one central idea for exhibition I think the best way to combine them is, "to help our world become a better place, without hate, we need to appreciate all of the things we have". I think this combines them to where it still makes sense and gets both points across. Now it's talking about how important our generation is, that it's important to appreciate what we have, and it gets the main point across that we need to stop hate. I could really see this being our central idea and I hope it is.

0 comments: