BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

School-overwhelming, but great!

the 1st day of school was definitely interesting, i think that i went 2 about 5 wrong classes, 3 of which that were on the 1st floor causing me 2 have 2 run up 3 flights of stairs and walk into my class late, needless 2 say that part of my day was not fun. lunch was ok, i sat w/my new friend keirra who i had met at pup camp, it was really cramped in the lunchroom though, the next day i loved it when we got 2 sit outside and enjoy the fresh air. the classes went by in a daze, i went 2 so many of them, but yesterday and today were a lot better, i still got a little lost, but i never walked into the wrong class, so that was definitely a thumbs up:). i like all of my teachers, even though they're definitely not what I'm used 2...i think it will take a little longer 4 me 2 adjust 2 all this, but i think thats ok, middle school isn't suppose 2 be easy after all. on the 1st day of school it took me about 5 tries-at least-2 open my locker, but now i usually only have 2 do it once, sometimes twice. though every day I've come home I've been exhausted, i cant wait and see what lies in store 4 me 2morrow. :)

0 comments: